Friday, November 28, 2014

BRAIN BREAKS and TRANSITIONS are like the GRAVY of our LESSON PLANS!

We see it in their bored eyes, or their hands start to fiddle with shoe laces, or they start talking. I've always been a big believer in using finger plays, and drama to keep kids engaged.  I've used these types of activities for TRANSITIONS too. When my Kinders come into the room we may have to take our "winter" clothes off and hang them up. Or,I'll have them shovel the snow before we can do an activity.  The kids love these creative and engaging activities and I know yours will too!
So I put together some really fun BRAIN BREAKS FOR WINTER & HOLIDAYS *PRINT & GO *TEAM & INDIVIDUAL ACTIVITIES.
It has more than just 30 second individual activities. I created activities that also encourage TEAM BUILDING and COOPERATION.  You'll get 2 versions of several of the BRAIN BREAKS to choose from for your classroom needs.
You might want to do the individual ones first and then do the group ones at a party!
YOU GET:
24 cards for GRADES K-6
Large PRINTABLE cards for easy cutting and reading.
You can choose to have the students do the activities in SILENCE or allow them to talk.
JUST PRINT/SLICE and GO!
Be prepared for the next three weeks of wiggles, jiggles and excitement as the Holidays grow closer. I'm ready--are you?
BRAIN BREAKS FOR WINTER & HOLIDAYS *PRINT & GO *TEAM & IND

Music Teacher Tips

FEATURED POST

3 Creative Ways to Make Puppets

Springtime music lessons can be so much fun. I like to play a lot of circle games with my students during the last quarter of the s...