Sunday, November 16, 2014

HANUKKAH Lessons-Game-Music

The Dreidel game is everyone's favorite. I've put a bit of a "spin" on it with this product. I created 3 products using this song.
ORFF ARRANGEMENTS
KODALY AND NOTE READING
GUITAR CHORDS
This product gives you the tools to use the song for:
SINGING
PIANO
RECORDERS
 I've included:
SHEET MUSIC for PIANO
SHEET MUSIC FOR SIGHT SINGING and KODALY AND NOTE NAMES
I included 2 teaching slides for sight singing the notes and 1 with solfa.
SLIDES to TEACH THE NOTES, LYRICS AND GAME
SHEET MUSIC for EASY PIANO with NOTE NAMES for KEYBOARD - XYLOPHONES - RECORDERS!
Mp3 of Piano Accompaniment to sing a long.
DREIDEL game directions and a TEMPLATE for Dreidel and
a PRINTABLE mat to use for the game!

CLASSROOM TEACHERS!
 This bundle can be used in the regular classroom to make the DREIDEL, PLAY the GAME and SING the song with the Mp3!
REMEMBER: My goal is to make CREATIVE and FLEXIBLE products for you to use in your classroom.
HOLIDAY SONG "I Have a Little Dreidel" *NOTES *KODALY *GAM

Music Teacher Tips

FEATURED POST

3 Creative Ways to Make Puppets

Springtime music lessons can be so much fun. I like to play a lot of circle games with my students during the last quarter of the s...