Monday, May 4, 2015

FUN AND EASY FREEBIE GAMES TO MAKE IT TO THE END OF THE YEAR WITH A SMILE

When you get down to the last 3 classes of the school year that you're going to see your students, it get's a little crazy. Everyone's excited now about the end of school and you are too!  I love to play games with my students. I made up some new games this year because I have an especially tough group of 4th graders and they love games. I decided to make them for free--I'm celebrating 200+FOLLOWERS! YEAH!   I'm excited to share these with you...they are super easy and you can use anything you've got in your classroom. I'm printing off the game titles and putting them on the board. Here's  my kids playing a version of the games.

 I might let the students choose the games without them knowing how to play them--just for fun!
Hope you have fun with them too!
FREEBIE BEAN BAG GAMES for the MUSIC CLASSROOM *Review &


We've been playing now for a couple of days and we've tweaked some of the games.  Here's one twist....Keeping score:  Toss the bean bag. If you get it in the bucket, you get a point, but you can also choose to pick a card and give the answer for a possible 2 more points.  You always get the 1 for the sink, but it's fun to watch the kids decide whether or not to pick a card. If you don't make it in the bucket, you have to choose a card and can get 2 pts. for the answer.  The kids came up with this and it makes it even more fun for them!!!  Let the games continue!

Music Teacher Tips

FEATURED POST

3 Creative Ways to Make Puppets

Springtime music lessons can be so much fun. I like to play a lot of circle games with my students during the last quarter of the s...