Thursday, March 17, 2016

MIOSM Music Class Activities

video
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
It's day 4 of my 600 Follower Celebration and today's freebie is all about MIOSM!
I'm planning on using this next week when I'm back from my spring break.
#musicfollowerfreebie
March 17, 2016

Sample bulletin board ideas 

Poster size

I made the Card size sheets for each student in the whole school. The Strings and Band teaches will have their students fill out the cards. Then we are going to make a big quilt up in the front foyer.
I will use the lettering at the top of the "quilt". Then I'll use some yard to divide the paper into 600 squares. Then my 4th graders are going to be the ones to fill in the quilt with our Cool Music comments. I will use Green paper as the background. We'll also use the music symbols to create a border around the outside of the quilt.

Letters and words you can print or print and trace---
It will look something like this:



Whatever you do-celebrating MIOSM can be a fun experience for the whole school and great reminder to some of the ways MUSIC reaches all students.
This is another FREEBIE It's a graphic you can put on any color paper, t-shirt-mug....whatever you want!

Music Teacher Tips

FEATURED POST

3 Creative Ways to Make Puppets

Springtime music lessons can be so much fun. I like to play a lot of circle games with my students during the last quarter of the s...