New Website! www.singplaycreate.com

New Website! www.singplaycreate.com
New Website! www.singplaycreate.com

FEATURED POST

Sing Play Create New Website!

WWW.SINGPLAYCREATE.COM Hey friends! I hope you've noticed- I've shortened the name of my store to SING-PLAY-CREATE! And. ....

January 19, 2017

Celebrate "We Are a Nation of Kindness"

      #kindnessnation #weholdthesetruths 

In celebration and in the spirit of unity, I'm joining in with a bunch of other TpT teachers to spread kindness around the world. This fun friendship song will be a great reminder to your students to be friends, care about others, show respect and be kind. Included in the freebie are some classroom posters you can use for display or in your social media activities. 


As teachers we can set an example of kindness and respect in the way we treat our students and the way we treat each other.
nopin="nopin">


I've always believed that we can make a difference. When I began my teaching career, I wrote these character education songs to sing with my students to help them learn the rules in my classroom, but also to share the things that I believe are true-Character really does matter!
You can find these songs in my TpT store here: Character Education Resources They are also currently on sale for the inauguration of the new U.S. President. And here's the link to: "I Like You" Friendship song
I hope you'll join in the celebration of kindness and unity during this time of change in the United States of America.
Cute clip art by Educlips! 



Popular Posts

Music Teacher Tips